Notion is an event of ICCT’19 conference in collaboration with MUJ Atal Incubation
which invites researchers, academicians, scholars, students etc. to present their ideas
in the form
of a poster paper , project or as prototype or working model related to the
circumscribes intelligence in medical domain, transportation, agriculture, healthcare
and all the
relevant sectors of socio economic growth. Apart from this, patent holders with a short
description of their idea will also be invited. The conference will be greeted by
national and international speakers, industrialists, academicians etc. and the young
have a great opportunity to showcase their talent, idea and make an impact.
Important Points about the event
- A short abstract (not more than 800-1000 words) is to be shared clearly mentioning
category of nomination i.e. as a poster or a project/ working model. For Project/
Model, candidates are advised to attach few pics of the system/project/demo build.
- Based upon the abstract submission, the entries will be short listed. Submission
details to be
given at google form:
Also the abstract must be shared
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- For participants outside Jaipur, can record the videos and share with us at:
Video should be only of 2-3 minutes with file named as the project title.
- There will be no registration fees. Only three members are allowed per entry.
- There will be attractive cash prizes separately for project and poster events
Runner up and 2nd Runner up).
- All the participants will be provided with participation certificate and winners of
will be given mementoes along with cash prize.
|1st Prize – Rs. 7000/-
||1st Prize – Rs. 3000/-
|2nd Prize – Rs. 5000/-
||2nd Prize – Rs. 1500/-
|3rd Prize – Rs. 3000/-
Poster dimensions need to be 3x2 feet with the following headings coverage:
Methodology, Conclusion. The template is attached for your reference: Reference
(Printouts to be taken by participants preferably in colored format).
- Important Dates:
|Last Date of Submission
||15th September, 2019
|Notification of Acceptance
||20th September, 2019
|Date of Event
||28th September, 2019