1. IEEE and IEEE Computer Society were the technical co-sponsors with Microsoft,
DST Rajasthan and CSIR being the financial sponsors.
2. Taylor & Francis and Inderscience being the Special Issue Publication Partners.
3. 318 submissions across and around the globe. 51 high quality research articles selected with an acceptance rate of 16.03%.
4. Participation of 18+ Nations, with International keynote speakers from USA, South Korea, Silicon Valley etc.
5. 297 submissions from academic institutions, 21 submissions from research labs and industries.
6. 200+ participation over the two days
7. Live project and Poster presentation competition having participation from various parts of the world.
Western Michigan University
Sr. Computational Scientist,
Computational Centre for Excellence (CCoE)
Jamia Millia Islamia (A Central University), New-Delhi, India
IIT Kanpur, India
Silicon Valley, USA
Namibia University of Science and Technology, Namibia