Camera Ready Submission
Instructions for the Authors of Accepted papers
Following requirements are mandatory to include your paper in IEEE Xplore Conference Proceedings.
- CAMERA READY paper
- IEEE COPYRIGHT form Duly completed and signed
- REGISTRATION form Duly completed
IEEE PDF CAMERA READY SUBMISSION
STEP 1: Revise your paper(s) according to the reviewers comments.
STEP 2: Download the Camera Ready Format for ICCT 2017.
Click here : WORD Template (letter)
Click here : Latex Template Windows
Click here : Latex Template Unix
For more information on IEEE Manuscript Templates and help click here
The paper length should not exceed seven (7) pages, IEEE two (2) column format. You need to modify your paper exactly as per the format requirements specified in the Camera Ready Format.
STEP 3: Use the IEEE PDF eXpress link below to check the Camera Ready paper is IEEE compliant.
Log in to the https://www.pdf-express.org/
- Select the New Users
- Enter the following:
- 41378X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup
STEP 4: Please Rename your PDF Compliant camera Ready with your paper ID( 127_camerar.PDF).
IEEE COPYRIGHT FORM SUBMISSION
STEP 1: Download the IEEE Copyright Form for ICCT 2017. Click here
STEP 2: Please Rename your IEEE Copyright Form with your paper ID. (127_copyr.PDF)
At least one author must register on or before 30 August 2017 to include the paper in the conference.
For details on the registration process, please click : https://icct.co.in/registration
STEP 1: Download the Registration form for ICCT 2017. Click Here
- Authors must upload their IEEE PDF Compliant Camera Ready Paper (127_camerar.PDF) through PDF express.
- Authors must send a single zip file containing their IEEE PDF Compliant Camera Ready Paper(127_camerar.PDF) + Source File (127_camerar.DOC or 127_camerar.DOCX) + scanned copy of fully-completed and signed IEEE copyright form + Payment Proof
Send the complete zip file to [email protected] (on or before 30th August 2017).
It is to inform you that IEEE is concerned about increase in plagiarism cases especially in the conferences. Therefore, you are requested to check your accepted manuscript for plagiarism. Organizers will also be checking your manuscript for the same and if paper is under plagiarism it will be removed from the proceedings even if it is registered and the case will be considered as plagiarism case. You are again requested to take care of IEEE standards.
Author’s Paper Submission Guidelines
- Authors are invited to submit full papers in English (including figures, tables & references) in IEEE double-column format. Submissions must present original work that has not been previously published, and is not under submission elsewhere. IEEE guidelines on "Plagiarism" and on "Double Submission".
The Technical Program Committee and external reviewers will review all articles for scientific quality.
Over Length of paper charge Rs 1000/- per page.
- All papers must include a title, complete contact information for all authors, and keywords on the cover page. The corresponding author should be identified clearly. The paper length should not exceed seven (7) pages, IEEE two (2) column format. For a copy of the Word Template (letter) file click here and Tex Template windows click here, Tex Template Unix click here
Papers must be submitted electronically (in PDF format) via on-line submission system through Easy Chair at the following link: (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icct17)
If you encounter problems in submitting the papers through our EasyChair conference paper submission system, contact at [email protected]