Author’s Paper Submission Guidelines
- Authors are invited to submit full papers in English of not more than seven pages
(including figures, tables & references) IEEE double column format.
Submissions must present original work that has not been previously published and is not under submission elsewhere.
- The Technical Program Committee and external reviewers will review all articles for scientific quality.
- Submissions should use the general IEEE template with the minimum font size of 10 points.
The paper length should not exceed seven (7) pages and should not be less than three (3) pages, double column format.
- All papers must include a title, complete contact information for all authors, and keywords on the cover page.
The corresponding author should be identified clearly.
- Papers must be submitted electronically (in PDF format or doc ) via online submission system through EDAS at the following link:
For special session submission please visit the individual special session page.
- If you encounter problems in submitting the papers through our EasyChair conference paper submission system, contact at [email protected]