Author’s Paper Submission Guidelines
- Authors are invited to submit full papers in English of not more than six pages (including figures, tables & references) in IEEE double-column format. Submissions must present original work that has not been previously published and is not under submission elsewhere. IEEE guidelines on "Plagiarism" and on "Double Submission".
- The Technical Program Committee and external reviewers will review all articles for scientific quality.
- Submissions should use the general IEEE template with the minimum font size of 10 points. The paper length should not exceed six (6) pages, IEEE two-(2) column format.
- All papers must include a title, complete contact information for all authors, and keywords on the cover page. The corresponding author should be identified clearly.
- Papers must be submitted electronically (in PDF format or doc ) via online submission system through Easy Chair at the following link:
- If you encounter problems in submitting the papers through our EasyChair conference paper submission system, contact at [email protected]